Saturday 21 March 2015

Kym Johnson Dating Robert Herjavec? DWTS 2015 Dancers Dating?

Is a new romance forming on the "Dancing With The Stars" dance floor?
"Shark Tank" boss Robert Herjavec is reportedly dating his pro partner, Kym Johnson. According to a source from Us Weekly, the pair was spotted getting cozy at an intimate viewing party for the show on Monday evening at L.A.'s Hyde Sunset Kitchen + Cocktails, and they were reportedly seen holding hands and dancing closely. The pair even allegedly kissed several times.

Dancing with the Stars

Facebook/ Dancing with the Stars
Dancing with the Stars pro Kym Johnson with Shark Tank mogul Robert Herjavec
The magazine also reported that after placing fourth in Monday night's episode, the pair left the studio lot together, speeding off to a party in Herjavec's Rolls-Royce.
"Kym and Robert were definitely attracted to each other from the get-go," said the source to Us Weekly. "They are constantly all over each other. She can't stop talking about what a good, nice guy he is. They have insane chemistry and are actually a good match."
Herjavec's 24-year marriage to Diane Plese ended in July last year, and the 52-year old tycoon revealed that he hit rock bottom soon after when he contemplated suicide. He told People Magazine, "I just wanted to end it. It's been a terribly difficult year. We were great parents and a great team, but over time we drifted apart."
Apparently, competing in the latest season of the hit ABC show proved to be the perfect project where he could dive in head first as he told ETCanada, "This couldn't have come at a better time in my life for me. I'm just trying to stay positive and Kym's yelling at me a lot and that's a little negative but I'm getting used to it."
Johnson has never been married. She was previously engaged to cricket player Shane Watson, but the two split after three years together.
In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, the 38-year old dancer said, "I've never been opposed to dating someone famous. I'm looking for a good person I connect with…I can't imagine myself without kids…I really want to be a mum. Hopefully, I can find the right man."

No comments:

Post a Comment